Pole Przytok Golf & Resort położone jest 12 kilometrów od centrum Zielonej Góry na niezwykle malowniczych terenach w miejscowości Przytok. Doskonała lokalizacja zapewnia dogodny dojazd zarówno golfistom z Polski, jak i zagranicy.
Architekt, Austriak Hans George Eckhardt w pełni wykorzystał potencjał polodowcowego terenu i idealnie wkomponował pole w miejscowy krajobraz, otoczony granicą lasu. Niezwykłego uroku dodają liczne wzniesienia oraz sztucznie ukształtowane stawy.
Dzięki niestrudzonej pracy wykwalifikowanego personelu oraz nowoczesnym rozwiązaniom technicznym i maszynom (m.in.: sterowany komputerowo system nawadniający, maszyny do utrzymania trawy) pole zapewnia doskonałe warunki do gry zarówno początkującym, jak i zaawansowanym graczom.
Book a Tee-time
|Daily Green Fees|
|Week days||Weekends and holidays|
|9 holes||80 zł||100 zł|
|2×9 holes||120 zł||160 zł|
|Monday 50% discount*
Thursday ladies 50% discount
Juniors (to 18 years old) 50% discount
* the discounts don’t sum up for adults
|2x 9 holes||120 zł|
|9 holes||70 zł|
|Members – 2x 9 holes||100 zł|
|Members – 9 holes||60 zł|
|Juniors don’t get a discount for the buggy|
|Driving Range fees|
|Basket of balls||12 zł*|
|Renting one golf club||10 zł|
|Renting the full set of clubs||50 zł|
|Renting a half set of clubs||20 zł|
|Juniors (to 18 years old) 50% discount
Students 19-25 years old 25% discount
* until the opening of the golf course – 20% discount for one basket of balls
|Vouchers for Driving Range*|
|Basket of balls||12 zł|
|Voucher 11x basket of balls||100 zł|
|Voucher 17x basket of balls||150 zł|
|Voucher 23x basket of balls||200 zł|
|Juniors (to 18 years old) 50% off
Students 19-25 years old 25% off
* until the opening of the golf course – 20% reduction for one basket of balls and vouchers
|3-holes Golf Academy fees|
|Green fee for academy (3h) per person||30 zł|
|Juniors (to 18 years old) 50% off
Students 19-24 years old 25% off
For your safety and the proper functioning of our facilities you have to adhere to the following rules:
- Safety first.
- Do not hit or swing towards people or when they are standing nearby.
- Only hit balls out towards the main collection area.
- Do not retrieve golf balls from in front of the bay.
- Note that it is strictly forbidden to use driving range balls on the golf course.
- All children age ten (10) and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should only hit the balls from the mattes – playing on the grass is only allowed in assigned places with the safety rules in mind.
- Taking the balls outside of the Driving Range is forbidden.
- The rented equipment has to be given back in appointed time, in the same condition as when rented.
- If there are people or animals standing in the area of hitting the balls you should stop your training and inform the staff about it.
- Before playing on the 3-hole Golf Academy, the Driving Range and other training areas please check at the Club Reception.
- The 3-hole Golf Academy is open to everyone who has read the course and safety rules. People playing on a golf course for the first time are required to have permission from the instructor (available to players after arranging a meeting).
- Booking Tee-times or lessons can be done over the phone. Club members of Przytok Golf Resort and their guests have priority over non-members. Not arriving on time will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Picking up driving range balls, as well as playing with them on the golf course is forbidden.
- It’s unacceptable to step on the golf course in heavy protector shoes, high heels and the wrong outfit.
- Only hit after making sure that the players in the flight in front of you are out of reach.
- Please observe course etiquette, do not move, talk or stand close to the player, ball or when other players are getting ready to make a swing.
- Please avoid any delay during your round. Players looking for their ball should let other players through, if they realize it will take some to find their ball. This gesture should be done before passing the 5 minutes meant to find the ball. After finishing a hole, the players should immediately leave the green. The score card should be filled out on the next Tee.
- Advertising banners are considered immovable obstructions. If a players ball lays by or on one of them, or if their intended swing area is obstructed, the player can get relief under the rule 24-2b.
- When playing on a green please repair pitch marks. Damage to the green caused by spikes or clubs, should be repaired after holing out.
- No golf bags, trolleys or buggies allowed on or near the greens.
- Remember about putting the flag back into the hole before leaving the green.
- Before leaving a bunker, please rake the sand and smooth any marks.
Obvious noncompliance of the Local, Driving Range and 3-hole Golf Academy rules can result in getting banned by the Golf Club Manager.
On the 3-hole golf course, Driving Range and training areas the golf rules (The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews) and etiquette apply. Please remember, that golf is a game and the golf course, club house and parking lot are friendly areas, the use of vulgar language, any kind of slurs and commenting on other players’ game is unacceptable. Don’t leave your trash on the golf club area.